My Listings

3189 Crown Street
Point Grey Vancouver V6R 3W5

Residential Detached

Main Photo: 3189 Crown Street in Vancouver: Point Grey House for sale (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# R2358760
Prop. Type:
Residential Detached
MLS® Num:
Year Built:

BEST OF ALL WORLDS IN A NEWLY RENOVATED HOME. Live in the house or invest in the future... why not do both in prestigious POINT GREY? This home comes with BASEMENT SUITE and LANEWAY house without sacrificing luxury. NEW EXTERIOR STONE CLADDING, Marble floors, air-conditioning, 10' ceilings, Miele appliances, CUSTOM STONEWORK FIREPLACE WALL, crystal lighting, media room, all bedrooms ensuited and much more!! TOP SCHOOLS nearby include UBC, Queen Elizabeth Elementary, Lord Byng Secondary, St. George's and Crofton House. Minutes to shopping and Jericho Beach. Balance of 2-5-10 Warranty and **BONUS RENTABLE LANEWAY HOUSE WITH BALCONY AND INSUITE LAUNDRY.

#Dunbar Heights Realtor #Point Grey Realtor #Vancouver West Real Estate

Property Type:
Residential Detached
Dwelling Type:
House + Laneway
Home Style:
2 Storey w/Bsmt.
Year built:
2013 (Age: 6)
Total Floor Area:
3,278 sq. ft.
6.0 (Full:-/Half:-)
Lot Area:
4,000 sq. ft.
Original Price:
  • Photo 1: 3189 Crown Street in Vancouver: Point Grey House for sale (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# R2358760
    Photo 1 of 1
Larger map options:
Data was last updated May 21, 2019 at 07:10 PM (UTC)
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.